Influenced by traditional Japanese sukiya design, Keyaki Villa is surrounded by lush Ginto woodlands with a sweeping views of Mt. Yotei.
This stunning dual level homes sits on one of Ginto’s largest lots (2,405sqm) with unobstructed views of Mt. Yotei.
The front lot is zoned for another single family home or indoor/outdoor pool & party room area.
Timothy Oulton’s contemporary British interior design and furnishings exude style, craftsmanship and charm.
- Annupuri Ski Hill & Mount Yotei views
- Family onsen bath
- Ski/snowboard room
- Laundry room
- Maid’s room with en-suite
- 1 wet kitchen and 1 dry kitchen
- 1 media room and 1 living room
- Wood burning fire place in living room
- Owners’ storage
- Single car garage
Land Size:2,405 sqm
Building Size:420 sqm
Land Area:727.5 tsubo