Koa Super Villa One
Super Villa One
Koa Niseko is proud to announce the addition of five rare 5BR Koa Super Villas, further enhancing the estate’s offering to discerning owners who seek unique fully-furnished luxury turnkey generational homes with uncompromising design.
With only two villas being released to the market – this is an opportunity to be part of a genuinely exclusive enclave of superior homes.
Featuring a stunning Japanese onsen-style bath, ensuite sauna, double master bedrooms, House of Koa’s signature comprehensive furnishing and more, the Koa Super Villa is the pinnacle of turnkey luxury homes in Niseko:
A convergence of modern luxury, adventure, and harmony.
With the nearest ski lift and connection to the Niseko United lift system a mere 350 meters away; and Hirafu, Niseko Village, Annupuri, and Niseko Town only minutes away by car—Koa Niseko is simply the best way to experience all of Niseko and to embark on the adventures you want, the way you want them.
The quaint and quiet area of Higashiyama which Koa Niseko is nestled, is also home to the Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Hilton Hotel, New World La Plume Niseko, and many others, making it one of the largest hubs of international hotels and residences in Niseko.
Koa Super Villa Highlights & Details:
- Floor Area: 370 sqm
- 5BR with Double Master Ensuite Bedrooms
- 5 Full Baths and Showers
- Japanese onsen-style Bath for 5 pax
- Sauna Room for 2 pax
- 5 WCs (Toto Neorest Smart Toilets)
- Jøtul Norwegian Fireplace
- Card Room (feat Andre Fu Living Mahjong Table)
- Optional Customizable 5th Bedroom or Home Office
- Balcony with Webber BBQ and outdoor seating
- Extended Covered Porch
- Garage (Spacious single car garage)
- Driveway fits 2 additional cars
- Property and estate management by H2 Christies. Excellent track record since Koa Niseko launch in 2019 and Niseko’s leading property management company.
- Furniture by Stellarworks and Italian designer sofas (B&B)
- Custom luxury New Zealand wool hand-tufted carpets
- 5-star hotel luxury Simmons mattresses
- Convertible king twin beds for maximum flexibility in all secondary bedrooms
- Flos feature lighting
- Travertine stone sinks
- Custom kitchen with high end German branded appliances /Miele
- Smart TVs in all rooms
- Black Kohler tapware
- Artwork from international artists, curated by House of Koa and inspired by nature, adventure, and harmony.
- Ski room with heated flooring and boot warmers
For more information please contact us at:
Land Size:651 sqm
Building Size:370 sqm
Land Area:197 Tsubo