Niseko Town Shrine Site
Located just moments from the main strip of Niseko Town with convenient stores, cafes, restaurants, car garage, hairdressers and bus stops.
This site is perfect for a either a strategic land-bank play or for a house-build project.
Niseko’s Kaributo Shrine is mere minutes from the plot, providing a beautiful walk to and from the plot to the main strip, when popping to the shops or for a coffee at White Birch Cafe.
With a good size of just under 150 Tsubo, the land allows for plenty of off-street parking space.
- Seicomart (convenience store): 150m, 2mins walking
- Car garage (repair and maintenance): 150m, 2mins walking
- White Birch Cafe: 550m, 5mins walking:
- Sapporo Drug Store (supermarket): 1km, 2mins drive
- Petrol Station: 1.1km, 2mins drive
- Niseko Town Michi-no-Eki: 1.2km, 2mins drive
- Niseko Village ski fields: 6.5km, 10mins drive
- Annupuri / Moiwa ski fields: 8km, 12mins drive
- Hirafu: 9.5km, 14mins drive
- Kutchan JR Station (future Shinkansen): 14.5km, 15mins drive
- Rusutsu: 21.5km, 25mins drive
Please see the below links for more video of the site and surrounds:
Please contact us for more information and/or to schedule a viewing:
*Please note boundary markers on the featured photos are indicative only
Land Size:489.5 sqm
Land Area:148 Tsubo